My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• In thriving cities, old buildings house far fewer people than they did 50 years ago. What happened? (Slate) see also Your home may be an investment but don’t expect it to fund your financial goals (Abnormal Returns)
• Instagram Is Full of Conspiracy Theories and Extremism (The Atlantic) see also Inside Facebook’s War on Hate Speech (Vanity Fair)
• No, Russiagate Isn’t This Generation’s WMD (Bloomberg)
• The Ideological Turing Test: How to Be Less Wrong (Medium)
• For cramped New York, an expanding dining scene (lol) (Los Angeles Times)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!