My Tuesday West Coast morning Marine Layer reads:
• Artist, Icon, Billionaire: How Jay-Z Created His $1 Billion Fortune. (Forbes)
• Virgil Abloh’s new Nike store is a peek at the future of retail: The prolific provocateur has opened a Nike store that is part experiential playground and part ode to sustainability. (Fast Company) .
• To Err Is Human (Morningstar) see also Financial Astrology, From Manure to Markets (A Teachable Moment)
• Flying cars are almost here, but they don’t look like cars (Economist) see also Uber’s Path of Destruction (American Affairs)
• ‘The industry’s at risk’: the high price of cheap coffees (Sydney Morning Herald)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!