Wake up to the finest morning train reads in the land:
• You Call This a Bull Market? (Gadfly)
• A Robot Wants Your Job The investor of the future may already be incubating in a computer lab. Time to adapt to survive. (CIO)
• We’re running out of water, and the world’s powers are very worried (Reveal)
• Tesla’s Real Innovation Isn’t the Electric Car: It’s the company’s business practices—and they should make a lot of industries very, very nervous. (Slate)
• Inside the Nondescript Building Where Trillions Trade Each Day (Bloomberg Markets)
What are you reading?