My mid-week morning train reads:
• Inside S&P 500, most stocks in correction or bear market (Reuters) see also Can the Stock Market Predict The Next Recession? (Wealth of Common Sense)
• The Slow Death of Sears Is a Crisis for Struggling Malls—and an Opportunity (Bloomberg)
• CBD: A marijuana ‘miracle’ that comes at a very high price (Inquirer)
• In an election year in Texas, football and politics can’t avoid each other (Washington Post)
• Tribalism Isn’t Our Democracy’s Problem. The Conservative Movement Is. (New York Magazine) see also Voter-Suppression Tactics in the Age of Trump (New Yorker)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!